fbpx

Clutter Evolution: Beyond Xtreme
The Best Clutter Yet
Over 1700 Incredible Levels

"You know what you'll get with each Clutter game. It's always the same, yet each game is always different. That's the magic of the Clutter series."
***** "Hideously Addictive" ***** "Best Game Ever" ***** "Can't Stop Playing" *****

Clutter Evolution only runs on PCs & older Macs.
It will not download on Macs with the Catalina OS.
It does not run on iPads, iPhones, Androids, Linux or Chromebooks.

Clutter Evolution
Theme Music
By Mike Sal

Clutter Evolution
Theme Music
By Mike Sal

The original un-hidden object game

I wrote Clutter to make a replayable game that appeals to the Hidden Object Game fans, without it being a typical Hidden Object Game. I've done my best to make every level replayable, and I'll warn you now that many people find the game quite addicting.

There are now 10 Clutter Games and no two are alike.

Just reading this far, I'll give you your very first Clutter experience for free.

Just email me at JoeCassavaugh@aol.com and I'll send you your first Clutter game for free. Just put "Clutter Please - PC" or "Clutter Please-Mac" in the Subject Line, and I'll send you a download link to the very first Clutter game. I'll warn you again though - many people play these games every single day, and addicting is the most common word I hear from my players about the game. You've been warned.

Below is just a small sample of the variety you'll see in the Clutter Games where no two games are the same.

1. Melissa Campbell says:

Does this version have the Stretch it Out game, I know the last version didn’t. That’s my favorite so waiting for more of those. Thanks.

2. Diane says:

I finished the quest this evening. I played other parts most of the day because I was avoiding the triple-split near the end.

Level 88 of the Box Quotes has a minor problem. It really had me confused for a while when a single letter word of “T” appeared to be there upon initial load. What happened is that level should have 6 apostrophes but doesn’t have any! It makes it difficult to read and solve but I did it! I don’t want to post it here because it would spoil it for others.

• Diane says:

Level 90 of Box Quotes also is missing one apostrophe but it has another. I still have the last 10 box quotes to do.

The early ones (quite a few) were fairly easy to do. The last 10 or 10 have been more difficult and can take almost an hour to figure out sometimes. Even my husband has been standing behind my back offering tips. In one case, he told me to let him know what one word was. I finally figure it as “doubt”. 🙂

3. nancy pollard says:

Love the game. But I can’t figure out where the option menu is. Namely how to turn off the music.

• Diane says:

The options don’t show up until about level 3 – green ring in upper left corner. The music is in the lower left corner — standard icon of musical notes. I had the same problems!

There was a bug, and Nancy’s machine found it.
        I’m fixing it now, but it was a screen resolution issue.
        I’ll be sending an email out to everyone who bought it, to
        to get the update. (But it’s not there quite yet).

4. Marie Hernandes says:

Does this game download? I have no use for CD’s

5. Diane says:

BTW – thanks for bringing back the eggs (even more designs)! I liked the eggs and didn’t realize how much I missed them.

Level 34 of the quest — the first with “Chaos” — did you intend for that to STOP moving before the level was complete? I still had about 20 matches to go (matches set at maximum and no timer) and everything stopped moving! Now it is difficult to catch the last match or two when they keep moving and there are fewer choices available, but it seemed to stop too soon. I don’t know the exact number of matches left but I did look over and it was at 16 and they had already stopped moving.