About Joe

Joe is not Leon

Anyone who's played the original Clutter game knows a little bit about Joe. Joe is not Leon, but some of the details of Joe's life were worked into the story. Here are just some of the real facts of Joe's almost 60 years of life.

Joe was born in a little town called Penacook N.H., a voting district of Concord N.H. but a separate town (population was about 3000 back then). Joe attended Immaculate Conception School until 6th grade and then attended Merrimack Valley High School. Joe decided to attend Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics. Joe only took one computer course at RPI.

Joe moved on to work at iWin creating the highly successful Mah Jong Quest I, II and III (and little game called Sproink). After leaving iWin at the end of 2009 to work on his own games he joined an Atlanta Slots/Gaming company beginning in 2011 and ending in 2013. Joe now devotes 100% of his time to Puzzles By Joe and The Clutter Series.

1. Muriel Wright says:

Hi Was wondering if you offered a discount on all your clutter games?

Hi Muriel
      Do you mean…if you buy 6 of my Clutter games, I’ll give you the 7th one for free….
      …or do you mean…do I discount any of my Clutter games?
      If you send me an email at JoeCassavaugh@aol.com and make me a reasonable offer, I will respond to that.

2. Edith Rudy says:

I may be in the minority, but I absolutely love the stockpile puzzles and the outside in puzzles…even more in silhouette. I’d love to see a stockpile done with flowers and/or potted plants, and one with book covers and/or comic covers, though I know those might run into copyright issues. I always liked the “line” puzzles with the tiles and blocks; those would also be fun in a stockpile situation. The only one that makes me crazy is the chaos levels…I tend to have issues with those since my eyes are not what they used to be, and the constant motion occasionally makes me unable to deal with finishing a puzzle. Can’t wait for the new one…but I’m having so much fun with Infinity that I can wait a while (not TOO long, though). How about a clothing stockpile? Shoes?

3. Tink says:

I find Joe very interesting and would like to know more about him, but the “more to know about Joe” button does not work ;(

Hi Tink:
      The Website is under construction a bit, and some things aren’t quite connected up.
      You can always ask me questions here, or on Facebook.
      Hope you’re having a good day.

4. MG from Hawaii says:

I don’t know how to submit this comment, so here goes. In Clutter Infinity: Joe’s Ultimate Quest in Box Quote Set II, Political 5, the quote from Ronald Reagan has a mistake in it. It has “society” and it should be “soviet” . That hung me up for a while. P.S. Love your Clutter series, I have them all.

5. Trisha says: