Clutter Infinity:
Joe’s Ultimate Quest

Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest

This just might be the best Clutter of them all. So many varations, so little time. All your old favorites are here along with twice as many new ones to keep you playing for hour and hours. 875 puzzles in all. Intermixed, Silhouettes, Outside-In and Clutter Picture Puzzles just to name a few. • Lots of Newer, Clearer Objects • All New Quest Music • New Favorites and Random replay feature • Many New Variations of Clutter

Find Out More

1. Karen Ruhloff says:

Yo! thank you, thank you, and thank you for developing these games…in Clutter Infinity, how do you open the Ultimate Quests 2 & 3?

Hi Karen:
      The Ultimate Quest 2-3….are just the next parts in the main quest.
      They’re just labelled as a continuation in the Control Panel.
      So…the Ultimate Quest has 105 puzzles in it….that you’ve probably already
      played sequentially….(or you’re still working through it).
      The 2-3 in the Control screen is to just reach the later puzzles.
      1. 1-35
      2. 36-70
      3. 71-105
      Hope that helps.
      Glad you’re enjoying the games.
      Say hi on Facebook if you’re on it.
      (I have a Clutter page as well as my own page).

2. Deb says:

I have started a new game with a new player and have reached the area where if you collect 45 gems it unlocks a new screen. Only problem is the gems never show up.

Probably a bug….I’ll look into it…tomorrow and get back to you…
      ….I remember the 45 gems….but I forget what they “unlock”.

3. Dona says:

Hi Joe,

I adore you and curse you while I am playing Clutter1000. lol I adore you as I play another fabulous, challenging game with beautiful graphics and curse you for the hard games I cannot conquer (yet!!) and the candy games that torture me with their deliciousness and make me want chocolate. I have all the Clutter games and my husband and I ARE addicted to them. We have contests to see who can get the best score. I am old school and really appreciate the fact that Clutter is just a hidden object game. I will buy any game you make, Joe, keep up the good work.

4. ANNE MCKEAN says:

Hi, Joe. I just finished playing Clutter 1000, and I’m stuck at the end. If I close it and reopen it, it brings me back to the final screen with the square and round pictures. There are no other symbols on the screen, so I can’t go backwards or do anything. There’s another player who hasn’t gone through all the levels yet, and we can’t figure out how to access the first screen so we can pick that player and continue. Thanks for your help. BTW, I love your games but lost the first 5 when I updated my MAC OS. Now Clutter 6 and Clutter 1000 are the only ones that work.

5. Frankie Toner says:

Hi, Joe,

Would like to share your games with a friend who uses an iPad; are your games thus compatible?

Thanks!