Clutter Infinity:
Joe’s Ultimate Quest

Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest

This just might be the best Clutter of them all. So many varations, so little time. All your old favorites are here along with twice as many new ones to keep you playing for hour and hours. 875 puzzles in all. Intermixed, Silhouettes, Outside-In and Clutter Picture Puzzles just to name a few. • Lots of Newer, Clearer Objects • All New Quest Music • New Favorites and Random replay feature • Many New Variations of Clutter

Find Out More

1. Patricia Latus says:

Love all the Clutter games, but can you please tell me the name of the beautiful classical music used? It’s driving me mad trying to find it.

Hi Patricia:

Beethoven_Fur_Eloise
      Chopin_Waltz_n2_opus69
      Clair_de_lune
      Tchaikovsky_Sweet_Dreams
      Tchaikovsky_Waltz

In Clutter Infinity, those were the Classical pieces in them.
      Most of them you can find on the web.

Glad you’re enjoying the games.

2. sherry J. Williams says:

Hi Joe ! Love your clutter games, my question to you is what stores carry the CDs ? Thanx Joe,

Hi Sherry:
      Clutter Infinity & Clutter 1000 didn’t make it into a box product.
      All the other Clutter games are part of collections from a company called On-Hand Software.
      Although mostly gone, you can find some of those CD’s in Walmart (or even buy them through Amazon).
      You don’t really need CD’s of my games.
      If you do buy a game from me, I’ll always give you a new link if you end up getting a new computer.
      You can just email me at JoeCassavaugh@aol.com and ask me to resend the link anytime.

3. Sophia Johnson says:

I’m a Clutter Addict!!!
    These are great games. I’m playing Clutter 1000 now. Keep them coming.

4. Gwen Dawson says:

I love all the clutter games especially clutter 1000. I can work on it and play for hours at a time. keep up the good work.

5. Manon Racine says:

Hi, I am currently replaying Clutter Infinity. I love all the Clutter games! On one of the levels you mention a new Clutter game, something about the attic. What happened to that game? Is it coming next?

Hi Manon:
      It’s a long story, sent an email and a facebook message…
      when you connect there, I’ll try to explain what happened to “Clutter 7: Back To The Attic”.
      JOe