Windows 10 causes screen resolution for the Clutter games. This is a known Windows 10 problem, and seems to affect about 30% of the Windows 10 installs.
The fix is fairly straightforward, and has resolved the fullscreen issue for anyone experiencing them.
This is what I currently understand about the Windows 10 issues.
1. It’s a known Windows 10 issue with fullscreen and it can be resolved by making sure certain settings are set properly.
2. In some cases (very rare) reinstalling the video drivers is needed.
The link above, outlines the steps needed to resolve the following problems.
1. Black Screen only in Fullscreen mode.
2. No Cursor in Fullscreen mode.
3. Hanging and/or possibly crashing in Fullscreen mode.
If you’re still having problems with Windows 10 after applying these fixes, then please let me know. As always, for anyone who can’t get Clutter to run right; I will refund their money. (So far, I haven’t needed to).
This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by joe.