fbpx

Clutter Evolution: Beyond Xtreme
The Best Clutter Yet
Over 1700 Incredible Levels
#1 on Game House, iWin & Game Fools

"You know what you'll get with each Clutter game. It's always the same, yet each game is always different. That's the magic of the Clutter series."
***** "Hideously Addictive" ***** "Best Game Ever" ***** "Can't Stop Playing" *****
---More Info---

Clutter Evolution only runs on PCs & older Macs.
It will not download on Macs with the Catalina OS.
It does not run on iPads, iPhones, Androids, Linux or Chromebooks.

(Windows Defender will warn about downloading my games because I use a self-extracting exe.
Please don't buy the game if this bothers you. You can still tell Windows Defender to go ahead and download it anyway and then you can run it by choosing "more info" and telling it to run anyway.)

---More Info/Purchase Page ---

Clutter Evolution
Theme Music
By Mike Sal

Clutter Evolution
Theme Music
By Mike Sal

The original un-hidden object game

I wrote Clutter to make a replayable game that appeals to the Hidden Object Game fans, without it being a typical Hidden Object Game. I've done my best to make every level replayable, and I'll warn you now that many people find the game quite addicting.

There are now 10 Clutter Games and no two are alike.

Just reading this far, I'll give you your very first Clutter experience for free.

Just email me at JoeCassavaugh@aol.com and I'll send you your first Clutter game for free. Just put "Clutter Please - PC" or "Clutter Please-Mac" in the Subject Line, and I'll send you a download link to the very first Clutter game. I'll warn you again though - many people play these games every single day, and addicting is the most common word I hear from my players about the game. You've been warned.

Below is just a small sample of the variety you'll see in the Clutter Games where no two games are the same.

1. Judie Earlley says:

Joe, I love your games and have every one that you have put out, earlier I purchased Clutter X when you released it, I have since gotten a new computer, is there any way I can get Clutter X on this computer, I really don’t want to purchase it again.

2. Jeri Adleman says:

I have played all the clutter games and I love them However, our latest clutter X is defeating me. Not the quest part but in the original clutter section, once you get to challenge 6, I don’t see how you can win. I am really good at these games and I can’t come close. Is there some new technique to use?

Hi Jeri:

When I did Puzzle 6 (Just now)….I cleared it with 350 laps to go….however,
      it was a lot of work….and I do use a couple “tricks”.

First…The quest is timed slightly differently and is designed to have people complete it.

Some of the other areas, are attempts to please different types of fans.

Some fans….want really, really, really hard & long levels.

And definitely the OC area is one of those.

What I do for those puzzles….is to notice that Dragging is allowed. I’m not sure I could solve it
      without dragging….but here is what I do. When I see something “large” without a match, I’ll drag
      it to the side (and try to remember where I put it)….if I find something similar that’s not an exact
      match, I’ll drag it to the same spot. So, for instance….while playing this time….I had a bunch of
      bread & toast in one area….some clothes elsewhere….and some “mostly black objects” elsewhere.

When I do uncover a new object…that I’ve already saved….it saves me time from having to hunt again.
      Also…by pulling out bigger objects to the sides….I can see the rest of the objects better.

Last but not least….a lot of people turn off the timer….and there is no shame in that…especially for those killer levels.

Hope that helps.
      Glad you’re still enjoying the games (on some level).

Stay Safe.

3. Yolanda says:

Sorry Joe I am bombing your box yet again because I just cannot help myself. In one of your write ups you mentioned a holiday themed clutter and what a fantastic idea that would be. I do like that your also working on a hard clutter and I tell you I am up for the challenge not that these ones in Clutter Evolution are easy because I have come across many hard ones. I just love the challenge that you put into these clutter games. Please keep up the great work and I for one will be awaiting your next clutter game. Love the new pictures and themes as well.

4. Yolanda says:

I must say Joe I do like the story this time. Was wonderful to read how Clutter came about and how you added or changed this and that depending on comments and such. It is good that you let your faithful fans express themselves with the likes and dislikes of your puzzles because each puzzle you bring to us just gets better and better. I cannot wait for the next clutter game as you are so very talented. I have played your games every single day since I first bought them. Thank you for all the hours of fun….

5. Marilyn Kester says: