Check back Tomorrow for... CLUTTER IX: Clutter IXtreme

Clutter 1000

It's the most addicting Un-Hidden Object game you'll ever play and Clutter 1000 is definitely the best Clutter of them all.

Too many amazing levels to even begin describing.

1000 puzzles that can be played over and over.

All your old favorites are here along with twice as many new ones to keep you playing for days and days. 1000 puzzles in all.

For Mac Version you'll need to tell your Mac to allow unsigned apps and the button below (above the Buy Buttons) will take you to a page that explains how to do that.

Buy Clutter 1000 for $10

• I have every one of the clutter game. This one is just as great as the other ones. There are so many options to this game. I just love them all.I really enjoy playing it and get so involved that when my trial is up I wonder what happen. Then I go purchase it to quickly get back to the clutter. I also like reading the writing. I recommend this game!
    Columbus, OH
  • I enjoyed this one over the previous ones even. There are some new challenges,which I really enjoyed,especially the one where you match squares in a sea of picture squares!! Love this. More of those squares,please I recommend this game!
    Phoenix, AZ
  • I was reading the reviews for another game and someone mentioned this game. Looked it up, read the reviews and decided to give it a try. OMG...this game is so fun and I have not played any of my other games cuz I am hooked on this one. There are varying levels of difficulty and you can customize the options for the games so you can mix it up. Still haven't gotten bored! Want more like this one. I recommend this game!
    Northern California
  • I really like this version. I like the option of keep playing after the time is up. You don't have to go crazy finding everything before the time is up. I love the new puzzle with 70 or so squares that have to be matched. I'll probably go blind playing this but I am hooked! I recommend this game!
    Ocala, Florida

The original un-hidden object game

I wrote Clutter to make a replayable game that appeals to the Hidden Object Game fans, without it being a typical Hidden Object Game. Iíve done my best to make every level replayable, and I'll warn you now ñ many people find the game quite addicting.

There are now 7 Clutter Games and no two are alike. And for just reading this far, I'll give you your very first Clutter experience for free. Just email me at [email protected] and I'll send you your first Clutter game for free. Just put "Clutter Please" in the Subject Line, and I'll send you a download link to the very first Clutter game. I'll warn you again though - many people play these games every single day, and addicting is the most common word I hear from my players about the game. You've been warned.

1. Claire says:

PLEASE MORE SLIDERS AND OUTSIDE – IN PUZZLES. I hate to admit that I’m obsessed with these two puzzles……but I am. I have all of the Clutter games and seriously cannot get enough. Love you Joe!!!! Claire

2. Becca says:

I have all the Clutter games including Clutter Infinity. I cannot get enough of the Slider games which I play over and over! Do you have other games which focus on Slider games?

3. Gillian Clark says:

I have all the clutter games and love them all but my favourites are the options on Clutter 1 and Clutter 2 to play the extra timed games under Torch and Binoculars (25 games in each). I have played them so often that it is difficult to beat my personal best. Is there a way of resetting the clock so that I can start again from scratch.

Hi Gillian:
      You should be able to just create a new person under Players.
      That will start you off fresh, (But then you’ll have to play through the quest again, until
      those areas open up – (about half-way through I think)).

4. Diane Kennett says:

My favourite part of the Clutter games are the Slider puzzles – insanity . I can’t find that in Clutter 1000. Can find some squares, but not small enough. I see there are thinner lines, but they’re just fuzz to older eyes.

Am I missing something?

Hi Diane:
      Insanity hasn’t made it in yet due to performance issues.
      I plan to bring them back in Clutter IX: Clutter IXtreme.

5. Gerry says:

Hi Joe,

Love Clutter 1000 – I want to start the game over but when I open the game it goes straight to where I left off – I do not get an option to change profile. Help!!

Hi Gerry:

Will tell you a lot about the game (if you don’t want to play around trying to
      discover it yourself).

To change players: Use Left Facing Orange Arrow in upper left to take you to the main menu.
      Click on the Number 1 (with the 3 smileys on them).
      Each player is a profile: Neutral, Female, Male.
      You default on neutral, you can click on any of them to go to that profile.
      To clear scores of a profile, you click on the X (twice) when you’ve selected
      that profile.