NEW Release... Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest

Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest

It's the most addicting Un-Hidden Object game you'll ever play and Clutter Infinity just might be the best Clutter of them all.

Enjoy Intermixed, Silhouettes, Outside-In and Clutter Picture Puzzles just to name a few.

Add your favorites and select the random replay feature.

All your old favorites are here along with twice as many new ones to keep you playing for hour and hours. 875 puzzles in all.

Buy Clutter Infinity for $10

• I have every one of the clutter game. This one is just as great as the other ones. There are so many options to this game. I just love them all.I really enjoy playing it and get so involved that when my trial is up I wonder what happen. Then I go purchase it to quickly get back to the clutter. I also like reading the writing. I recommend this game!
    Columbus, OH
  • I enjoyed this one over the previous ones even. There are some new challenges,which I really enjoyed,especially the one where you match squares in a sea of picture squares!! Love this. More of those squares,please I recommend this game!
    Phoenix, AZ
  • I was reading the reviews for another game and someone mentioned this game. Looked it up, read the reviews and decided to give it a try. OMG...this game is so fun and I have not played any of my other games cuz I am hooked on this one. There are varying levels of difficulty and you can customize the options for the games so you can mix it up. Still haven't gotten bored! Want more like this one. I recommend this game!
    Northern California
  • I really like this version. I like the option of keep playing after the time is up. You don't have to go crazy finding everything before the time is up. I love the new puzzle with 70 or so squares that have to be matched. I'll probably go blind playing this but I am hooked! I recommend this game!
    Ocala, Florida

The original un-hidden object game

I wrote Clutter to make a replayable game that appeals to the Hidden Object Game fans, without it being a typical Hidden Object Game. Iíve done my best to make every level replayable, and I'll warn you now ñ many people find the game quite addicting.

There are now 7 Clutter Games and no two are alike. And for just reading this far, I'll give you your very first Clutter experience for free. Just email me at JoeCassavaugh@aol.com and I'll send you your first Clutter game for free. Just put "Clutter Please" in the Subject Line, and I'll send you a download link to the very first Clutter game. I'll warn you again though - many people play these games every single day, and addicting is the most common word I hear from my players about the game. You've been warned.

1. Sharon Herrbold says:

Joe, when is the next Clutter game coming out, I have them all,,,,last one is clutter Infinity, can’t wait, thank you

2. Marsha says:

Hi, Joe! I feel pretty dumb, that I never tried to check out your website before (I’ve always purchased your puzzles via Big Fish Games.) I have been playing your puzzles since they first appeared on BFG, and LOVE them! Having a new one available elicits much happiness and anticipation for me.

At the start of this summer, I decided to replay all your puzzles. I discovered a few misspellings in the stories in the older ones. (Had I realized I could contact you, I would have taken notes so I could inform you of them. Next time around, I guess.) 😉 My favorite one, by far, is Clutter Infinity. I love its variations — the dark/light, 3/2, colorized, etc. The only one I didn’t like — in fact, I loathed it! — was the puzzle at the very end, “Joe’s Snippets.” Why did I hate it? I hated it because the S-M-L didn’t work about half the time. The matches that worked didn’t follow any pattern that I could discern. It was VERY frustrating!

What I generally love about your puzzles is that, while they call on visual/spatial memory, they don’t seem to interfere with the rest of my brain when I’m playing them, so I can get full information as I also semi-watch/listen to a TV show as I’m playing. (I’m one of those people who find it difficult to give my full attention to a TV show unless it is spectacular/brilliant/demanding in some way. Gotta do 2 things at once.) 😉 I am especially grateful when you give us the option to play the games untimed! I never enjoy the timed games as much — it destroys the relaxation factor that is so important to me. I also appreciate it when we have the option to skip mini-games. In general, I dislike them — I’m here to play clutter games – not any other kind.

Now: the only drawback to my playing your games is that I have OCD, and often, once I start your games (especially my faves), it is very hard for me to stop. I easily and happily play for hours and hours. I have to be careful about that because they become an obsession. (Yikes!) (Fortunately, I am retired, so my time is my own.) Also, I don’t want to develop Carpal-Tunnel Syndrome! The other drawback is that as I sit in my computer room, I am surrounded by REAL-LIFE clutter, and playing your games is a way for me to avoid actually straightening up. Hmmmm……. But you DO inspire me towards action, especially — which Clutter game was it that gave all the advice?

By the way, my husband is also a graduate of RPI. (I can’t recall which year right now – maybe 1973…) He started out in Engineering/Math, but found himself unable to use a slide rule, so he switched to Business/Management (meh.)

Thanks so much for these wonderful games that help keep me sharp and focused while helping me to relax! They’re worth their weight in gold! I wish there was some way you could have a newsletter that could inform us about your new games in development, when they’ll be released, etc. Thanks again, and regards to your lovely, talented Ana!

3. terry hyman says:

when is the new clutter 1000 coming out

4. mjb says:

I love the stretch it out puzzles but have done all of them more than once. Please do a game of only stretch it out using all sorts of pictures. I’ll be looking forward to it!!

Thanks Meljbc:
      There are different slider puzzles & different variations in every game.
      Do you own all the Clutters?
      Also, the standalone Sliders & Other Square Jigsaw Puzzles have even more pictures and variations.

5. Tammy L. Smith says:

I LOVE the Clutter games! Even got my mother hooked on them. Can’t wait for the next one. There is one mini game that is my favorite but I haven’t seen it since Clutter 2 – Pixelate Challenge. I love love love those puzzles! Would you please do more? Also, I noticed a comment above about iPad. Would you ever consider going back and doing the rest of the Clutter games for iPad? Right now I can only play on my desktop. I would love to be able to play them on my iPad anywhere. I would certainly buy them again!

PS – the silhouette Clutter games are not pure evil. I like those. The ones that are pure evil are the ones where things move. Those make me bonkers! Lol!

Thanks Tammy:
      Glad you’re enjoying the games.
      I’ll give bringing back Pixelate Challenges some thought.