NEW Release... Clutter 1000 (PC only)

Clutter 1000

It's the most addicting Un-Hidden Object game you'll ever play and Clutter 1000 is definitely the best Clutter of them all.

Too many amazing levels to even begin describing.

1000 puzzles that can be played over and over.

All your old favorites are here along with twice as many new ones to keep you playing for days and days. 1000 puzzles in all.

For Mac Version you'll need to tell your Mac to allow unsigned apps and the button below (above the Buy Buttons) will take you to a page that explains how to do that.

Buy Clutter 1000 for $10 (PC ONLY)

• I have every one of the clutter game. This one is just as great as the other ones. There are so many options to this game. I just love them all.I really enjoy playing it and get so involved that when my trial is up I wonder what happen. Then I go purchase it to quickly get back to the clutter. I also like reading the writing. I recommend this game!
    Columbus, OH
  • I enjoyed this one over the previous ones even. There are some new challenges,which I really enjoyed,especially the one where you match squares in a sea of picture squares!! Love this. More of those squares,please I recommend this game!
    Phoenix, AZ
  • I was reading the reviews for another game and someone mentioned this game. Looked it up, read the reviews and decided to give it a try. OMG...this game is so fun and I have not played any of my other games cuz I am hooked on this one. There are varying levels of difficulty and you can customize the options for the games so you can mix it up. Still haven't gotten bored! Want more like this one. I recommend this game!
    Northern California
  • I really like this version. I like the option of keep playing after the time is up. You don't have to go crazy finding everything before the time is up. I love the new puzzle with 70 or so squares that have to be matched. I'll probably go blind playing this but I am hooked! I recommend this game!
    Ocala, Florida

The original un-hidden object game

I wrote Clutter to make a replayable game that appeals to the Hidden Object Game fans, without it being a typical Hidden Object Game. Iíve done my best to make every level replayable, and I'll warn you now ñ many people find the game quite addicting.

There are now 7 Clutter Games and no two are alike. And for just reading this far, I'll give you your very first Clutter experience for free. Just email me at JoeCassavaugh@aol.com and I'll send you your first Clutter game for free. Just put "Clutter Please" in the Subject Line, and I'll send you a download link to the very first Clutter game. I'll warn you again though - many people play these games every single day, and addicting is the most common word I hear from my players about the game. You've been warned.

1. Donna says:

I love your games. But, my computer crashed and I need to download my games on my new computer. How can I do this?

Sending email now.

• Diane says:

Donna,

Just a hint for the future. Unless you have a game that HAS to be downloaded (such as from Gamehouse or BigFishGames), keep a zipped copy of the file handy and backed up on something else (such as a DVD, flashdrive, or external drive). Also, keep any unlock codes written in a file or somewhere. That way, when you ultimately have to rebuild, everything is handy.

I have all my stuff possible on a series of DVDs (37 of them) as well as on external hard drives and flashdrives — including games I no longer have loaded but can reload if possible. My spreadsheet is out of this world complicated by now.

I’m not suggesting you go to my extremes, just have a backup so you don’t have to search back where you got everything!

2. ann bryan says:

i dont have no way of sending a screen shot.but i do want this game because i have all of your games but this one

Most people that report this error…has it just magically “work” when
      they try it again.
      So…you can try it again…and be very specific about what it does…and
      send me an email at JoeCassavaugh@aol.com or….
      You can use my Tip Jar….to pay me….$10. And I’ll send you a “free link” that
      bypasses the order system.

3. annbryan says:

im trying to order clutter1000 but it keeps asking for my password,not sure which password its asking for.your registration didnt ask for a password so im confused.

4. I have several of the clutter games that I love to play. I seem to be having a problem with the first one (Clutter). I start playing it and then I get an error message. I cannot continue to play as it tells me to close program. This is the only one I have this problem with. I don’t know how I can fix it and am reaching out to you for any answer/information you can give me. Thanks

5. Alf Flowers says:

Hi Joe. Enjoying the new Clutter, but also having trouble with options. Sure liked the control panel in Ultimate. Any way to select the type of puzzle you wish to play? Or do we just skip the ones we do not?

Thank you for making Clutter!

Hi Alf:

Have you gone back to the main menu?
      There are 10 groups of 100 puzzles each.
      You can also use the Choose Level (click on the Level number within a game)
      to jump around.
      You can hover over the spots….to “see” what type of puzzle it is….and a lot of
      the types of puzzles are grouped horizontally or vertically.
      Does that help at all?