About Joe

Joe is not Leon

Anyone who's played the original Clutter game knows a little bit about Joe. Joe is not Leon, but some of the details of Joe's life were worked into the story. Here are just some of the real facts of Joe's almost 60 years of life.

Joe was born in a little town called Penacook N.H., a voting district of Concord N.H. but a separate town (population was about 3000 back then). Joe attended Immaculate Conception School until 6th grade and then attended Merrimack Valley High School. Joe decided to attend Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics. Joe only took one computer course at RPI.

Joe moved on to work at iWin creating the highly successful Mah Jong Quest I, II and III (and little game called Sproink). After leaving iWin at the end of 2009 to work on his own games he joined an Atlanta Slots/Gaming company beginning in 2011 and ending in 2013. Joe now devotes 100% of his time to Puzzles By Joe and The Clutter Series.

1. William Conn says:

Hey Joe I Got an IDEA! How about after return to the attic, how about you return to doing the calendar caper. for the game after the next game.

2. William Conn says:

I Could Also Provide Three New for your new game. I’ll Send Them to You By Gmail.

3. William Conn says:

Hey Joe In Leigh’s Story’s Instructions, There were some additional items like the wooden cradle, the paper room divider, the plate of cups & The Green Sewing Machine, But there not in the game. Care to Explain Yourself! >:)

Hi Billy:
      Can you send me pictures with the specific objects you mention?
      Since the game is randomly generated, and some objects are only used on
      one or two levels, it’s possible that you played the entire game (even more
      than once) and missed seeing some of the objects.

4. Natalie Labelle says:

I love outside in dragging and dragging out to make matches, more of that please!!

5. Carole Pyett says:

Hi Joe! Just finished clutter infinity and it is my favourite version of clutter so far! Just love it to pieces. I have good old “Arthur” in my fingers as well as other places so I have had a hard time keeping up with some of the previous versions, therefore, this last one I was able to complete all the levels without any trouble at all. Please keep up the excellent work Joe, just love clutter to pieces.