Tagged: Clutter Infinity
July 17, 2017 at 12:47 am #2173
Just finished the quest part of the new Clutter Infinity. Wow! Story line is fascinating, getting to know Joe on such a personal level. And the puzzles are just the right mix of what we are used to from the earlier games, and some new variations. Some are a little frustrating, but in a good way. Maybe I should say they are “challenging”. Not in a bad way, though. I really enjoyed this quest, and am now moving on to playing the rest of the puzzles (and there sure are a lot of them!) Keep up the good work, Joe. I am already looking forward to the next Clutter!
August 22, 2017 at 5:57 pm #2408
Here goes nothing! (I made these notes while I played.
– turning off timer. i might not love or enjoy some levels so much, if this wasn’t an option.
– being able to skip any level completely
– being able to go back and do a level via the “control panel” (sometimes i’m just not in the mood for certain types of levels, but want to try later.)
– classic clutter
– the new intermixed levels.
– match 3
– big and small
– rotation challenge
– the word games! only problem is that there aren’t enough of them!
– that the level name *and* number show at the top. in some of the other games, the number disappeared, so you weren’t sure “where” you might be in the game.
– the option to use old style coins, letters (even if i don’t use this option.)
– the story line along with the option to skip it.
– sliders the first time through, but not so much after that. (see skipping under “loves”!)
– colorized (although the very dark blues were pretty hard to see well.)
– fuzzy thinking, especially since there aren’t tons of them, but just enough to change things up.
– puzzle piece challenges
– sml, 6s and 9s
– making levels “favorites.”
– split decisions
– boxes (even though this more or less requires some speed.)
– treadmill (even though this more or less requires some speed.)
– square jigsaws, (although to be fair, i only did the first one.)
– unfortunately, (but rarely,) the last selections on a level are impossible to get to, even with the help of the “wiggle” of the pics.
– star power
– extreme clutter
– 2s and 3s
– take 2, leave 1
– take 1, leave 1
– close counts
– skip all “close counts”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.